Flexslider

What is the essence of law,
Tell me
What is the meaning of law
Explain to me

I toured the world over
Every country and each dover
All in search of it's meaning
All in search of it's origin

I had a time machine at hand
Straight far back to years ago about 3 thousand
before christ, when it all began
At the ancient Egyptian aeon

The truth was a great explosion
It started with ma'at's conception
As it was based on social equality and tradition
Then why the misconception

I was foraging the courtroom
With my research broom
I saw intellect park at peak
From the least to the beak

Why the illegal in the legal source
Why the odd outsource
If the law is built on tradition and freedom
The war against Islam is not a new custom

I wish I could exit the astonishment pool
When I saw wise turn fool
I think the law is to protect our right
How come it's the sole foe of our right

accepting  to be conned makes it an Icon of stupidity
Then where the hell is it rigidity
Woe to the existence of law
As the devil revealing our awr

I'm reaching out to THE HIJAB OWNER
as HE has the control and Supreme power
To assist us as we plead
Towards our right decreed

I call every proclaimed muslim
Either her or him
At home or brim
To pray towards bringing justice to prim

I call the human right
In restoring our right
I call every humanly heart
In destroying this pointed dart

How I wish Amasa Firdous's fight was parsimonious
Then she would've been kept injudicious
But it was behooveful
For coming generation to be grateful

©Akanbi Taofeek 2017

#i_stand_for_justice
#the_fight_for_human_right
#Amasa_Firdous

Olatuja Oloyede

Beyond the flawless facade is a boy on the path of self-discovery.

No comments:

Leave a Reply