Flexslider

Sister Mary's Necklace


Sister  Mary's necklace 
. 
I have been caught by her beautiful beauty 
Like a fish in the neck 
My heart becomes a mortar and her eyes 
A pistol whenever I gaze around her neck. 
Sister Mary's necklace 
Whose ornament of trinket captured my timid eyes
Causing my lips to make soundless sighs of grasping twice
Whose ornament rolls in a valley subdued between two mountains 
Or perhaps towers of grace
. 
Forgive me father, for I put too much 
Words on
Maybe I read too much of the songs of Solomon
Only heavens knows the treasures that lies in the
secret Place beneath her habit
Her  smikes I love, plus your caring habit
Your gentle gaze caused my mind to race 
Into an unknown land I can not trace 
Causing hands movement into the darkest of places
Even in the presence of solemn praises 
. 
Oh sister Mary, how can I describe your tender embrace? 
Warmer than a cathigan made with fur
But too rapid like the space in between my pace
Your celestical dove on the chest I first admire 
When I was four and  all  I remember was that 
My heart became dim and somehow blur
It caused my the meshing of our souls in circles
. 
Sister Mary 
Who makes me scream "holy Mary mother of our savior" 
For the thought of her savors my tender sins
 For her body I see, even I my dreams 
For  here I am at the confessional, 
Forgive me father  for it has been years since my last confession
. 

Balogun David Tolulope+ anonymously anonymous {drunk poet} 

©️2017

 

GET BOOK NOW 

LEAVE A MESSAGE OF INTEREST THROUGH THE CONTACT FORM 

PAGES: 86 

GENRE: LITERARY CRITICISM





follow us on Facebook by clicking this text




Books Available





Olatuja Oloyede

Beyond the flawless facade is a boy on the path of self-discovery.

No comments:

Leave a Reply